Complaint Process Policy
We are committed to providing exceptional client service and set clear standards for customer care. As a business we undertake to comply with all legislation and applicable standards, relevant to our business and services.
Our Board of Directors is responsible for reviewing and approving this policy and ensuring its implementation. Our managers are required to check that their direct reports understand this policy and implement its requirements.
Our policy excludes and is without prejudice to the following:
- Complaints from employees, who should utilise their rights under the company’s discipline and grievance policies and general rights as determined by the legal system.
- Complaints relating to contractual disputes where complainants should use their rights under their agreed contract and the legal system.
- Many of the services we provide involve recommending utility suppliers. Where the service failings are due to your utility supplier (or any other third party) we will provide assistance as appropriate to help you resolve but cannot be held responsible for the acts or omissions of suppliers.
4. Complaint policy
We view complaints seriously and will endeavour to resolve and learn from all complaints fairly, pragmatically and appropriately for the person or organisation concerned in accordance with the Complaint procedure.
We will endeavour to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction; however, we recognise that this will not always be possible, and we reserve all of our rights.
If we cannot resolve your complaint or we cannot resolve your complaint within 8 weeks, we will confirm the options open to you as per our complaints procedure.
All complaint information is handled in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
5. Complaints procedure
- Complaint is received in the [email protected] mailbox or raised directly to a member of staff where it is clearly identified as a matter of complaint and all details included the date of the compliant will be logged. You can also do this by phone by calling our Head Office on 01772 689 250.
- Complaint Owner will contact you and acknowledge within five business days and seek a resolution target within four weeks. If the complaint is not resolved there will be an escalation to the Senior Management team.
- If the Senior Management team cannot resolve the complaint after 6 weeks, we will either escalate your complaint to an Executive Director, refer you to your legal advisor, or, if you are a micro-business, the Ombudsman Service. Ombudsman Services are impartial and there will be no cost to you for utilising their services.
- If an Executive Director cannot resolve your query after 8 weeks, we will refer you to your legal advisor or Ombudsman Services as appropriate.
1st March 2023
Next review date
Annually or at point of incident
Approved and authorised by
Chief Executive Officer
View more group policies
Inspired PLC is committed to range of group policies including; anti-bribery and corruption, anti-discrimination and GDPR.