C-suite, investors and directors
Balancing cost control with a meaningful response to climate change.
Enabling your company’s transition to net-zero
The 2022 energy crisis created an alignment between reducing energy costs and responding to climate change. This has made energy a board-level concern and typically the largest indirect spend for UK businesses.
Furthermore, the focus on sustainability through demonstrable ESG and net-zero credentials is a now requirement to win new and retain existing customers, attract and keep staff plus secure new investment. Therefore, it has become a revenue, investor and business-critical issue.
If your business also needs to comply with mandatory carbon reporting, the failure to comply risks reputational damage, a negative impact on client sales, and reasonable financial penalties.
How we help
We understand that sustainability can sometimes be low down on the priority list. But our experience tells us that this is an area of your business where you can realise significant reputational, operational and commercial benefits with superior net-zero and ESG performance.
We’re here to support your internal experts with citable, consistent data and disclosure services. Helping you meet your annual reporting requirements, track, and explain year-on-year variances, and make light work of effective ESG disclosures.
And our experience means we can engage your entire organisation in the process – independent of your senior management team.
We are taxonomy agnostic and can adhere to many of the frameworks under which you can disclose ESG information, including GRI, PRI, SASB and CDP.
- We understand what’s involved – as a PLC, we’re also required to comply with sustainable reporting requirements
- We have experts across cost control, ESG, carbon reporting, and reduction and operational efficiency
- We can add to what you’re already doing and help your respective sub-teams to cut costs, carbon, and consumption – and achieve compliance
- We have a wide range of products to help you cut your energy costs and mitigate against future price rises
- We can help with all elements of reporting, from data collation to final presentation, and ensure you meet all compliance standards
- We provide an index for agencies to see key stats at first glance, backed up by the full report
- We can liaise with your auditors
From our case studies
Discover how we help senior leaders and investors with the transition to net-zero.
We can help to enable your company’s transition to net-zero and make effective ESG disclosures. You may also be interested in …
Climate-related financial disclosures (CFD or TCFD)
Our experts can help to ease pressures around sustainability reporting and carbon reduction efforts.